The Genoa Smart Week is targeted to:
- Italian and European Institutions
- Academic and Research Institutions
- Local and National Institutions
- Italian and European Municipalities
- Private and public Companies
- Local Institutions committed to mobility, culture, tourism, environment and energy
- Foundations, no-profit stakeholders, committed to urban social development
- Local, National and International Media
There will be also a number of initiatives open to citizens, in order to involve them in the urban innovation process.
The centres of the week will be Palazzo San Giorgio and Piazza Caricamento, located in the Genoa Porto Antico Area, excellent example of rehabilitation and urban regeneration.